As a foster carer for Cuffe and Lacey you will receive:
- 24 hour on call support
- Monthly supervision with your dedicated Supervising Social Worker
- A chance to meet other foster carers regularly
- Extensive training and support programme throughout the year
- Assistance from a small, friendly team who want you to succeed
- Payments to support children, as well as recognition for your work
What makes Cuffe and Lacey Different?
We are a small, friendly team dedicated to listening to our carers and children, and supporting you however we can. As well as our social workers, we have a dedicated therapeutic and children’s right team who are able to offer unique and innovative assistance to our families if they need it. We want our children and foster carers to understand the importance of identity and using their voice. Our team are trained in therapeutic life story work and advocating for children to assist with this. We also recognise the importance of birth families to children, and that this is sometimes shied away from. We want to work with our carers to create positive connections wherever possible. We can also provide other services when necessary, such as play therapy and social skills workshops.
Having a strong, varied team is something we are really proud of!